- Débuter avec Azure Resource Manager (Channel 9) (Julien Stroheker) - Really one of the best videos a saw. If you understand French, this is a must.
- Using Travis to Deploy Apps to Azure - This post explains how to build a CI for Azure.
- New GS-Series VM (Daniel Wu) - Nice post that not only announces the new type of VM, but also how to convert your actual VM to this type.
- Using continuous integration with Azure & GitHub - Perfect post to get started with CI and Azure.
- Updates in Azure WebJobs SDK (1.1.0-alpha2) (Pranav Rastogi) - Learn more about the new singleton, redis trigger, logging, and all the other new features in this post.
- Seamlessly Migrate Your Application from AWS to Azure in Four Simple Steps (Rajesh Goli) - Wow only four steps to convert… nothing else to say.
- Introducing Azure Service Bus Premium Messaging (Clemens Vasters) - This post gives a short intro about the services bus.
- Azure DocumentDB’s LINQ provider just got better (Aravind Ramachandran) - This quick post lists the feature in the SDK.
- Microsoft Azure Essentials_ Fundamentals of Azure (Michael S. Collier & Robin E. Shahan) - This week a felt like returning to the sources, and read the essentials. Difficult to summarize a summary, but all principal family of features are approached and the “must have” tools are over… Even some scenarios. A really good book, evenmore it’s for all.