- Tracing and logging with Application Insights (Andrei Dzimchuk) - You know the 101 about App Insights and you are looking for something more specific? This post if a must it shows how to transform an ordinary logger in a great source of information.
- Usage of into and let keyword in Query Expression C# – Humble bits (Ashish Kumar) - This post gives a very clear explanation of the key work let.
- Node v4.0.0 - This post explains the major features included in the last release of Node.js.
- Elastic database client library now open sourced (Silvia Doomra) - Nice post that explains the reason why a Microsoft library would like to be open source, gives a quick definition of the elastic database, of course. course.
- Moving Your SQL Databases to Azure – Things to Know - Fantastic post that explains, well, everything we must know to get started with Azure SQL Database.
- How to turn one tiny thought into a blog post worth reading - I like this post, it gives a lot of tips on how turn your brain dump (ideas) in something more productive.
- A Remote Worker's Guide To Staying Healthy - This is definitely not a technical post. However, since are all working sitting in front of a computer, it's time for a little reminder.
- Creating a Portable Windows 10 Environment with Windows To Go - Interesting... I knew this was possible with some Linux distribution, but I didn't know it was possible with Windows.
- Not in my job description (Marc) - I just love it. Nice post.