- AWS vs Azure vs Google Cloud Platform - I personally value this kind o post where different cloud providers are compared. It helps to see if the solution available and find the best one for our needs.
- Announcing Azure Analysis Services preview (Bret Grinslade) - Impressive new service part o the SaaS Azure solution is now available (in preview) .
- Google releases .Net APIs for Google Cloud - Good news, now that Google embraced the .Net developers and our tooling, we have even more cloud opportunity.
- PowerShell cmdlets to manage Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Virtual Machines (Felipe Senso) - Nice little tips to know, and so much more in all these cmdlets.
- Debugging PowerShell Script with Visual Studio Code (rkeithhill) - Awesome tutorial full of tips that will bring you to the next level with VSCode.
- Exploring ServiceStack's simple and fast web services on .NET Core - This post is a really nice introduction to an interesting alternative when building services.
- Free ASP.NET Core 1.0 Training on Microsoft Virtual Academy - Wow! A full three days of training for free! Don't miss that opportunity.
- Why the Command Line? Why Now? - Interesting conclusion about the actual situation.
- An important milestone in enterprise integration – launch of Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 (Frank Weigel) - Great post about the Microsoft hybrid integration platform containing, of course, the new BizTalk 2016 Server, but also Azure Logic App.
- Download Microsoft Ignite 2016 Sessions Using PowerShell (Alexandre Brisebois) - Finally... The classic and useful script is out. Enjoy the shows from anywhere.
- Ten things we announced today at Microsoft’s Windows 10 Event (Mollie Ruiz-Hopper) - Interesting presentation this week from Microsoft. Not only, they announced new products that look fantastic, but it might stimulate other to push further their limits.
- VSTS Sync Migration Tools | naked Agility - Expert in DevOps & Agility with Visual Studio, Team Services, Azure, & Scrum - This post presents a very useful tool to migrate your source control environment to VSTS, easily. And don't forget that under 5 user, VSTS is completely free.