- How ‘Amazon Go’ works: The technology behind the online retailer’s groundbreaking new grocery store (Todd Bishop ) - Have you seen that awesome video this week about a grocery where you don't need to do any line-up to pay? This post explains the "magic" behind that.
- Does Umbraco really love Windows Azure? (Mariusz) - Interesting article that shares the pro & cons or challenges about Umbraco on Azure.
- Sneak peek: A new Azure Cloud Console (Brendan Burns Partner Architect) - Wow! This post presents a much more comfortable terminal interface for Azure. Really slick.
- Writing Azure Functions for Logic Apps using Visual Studio - Another good tutorial to build a Logic App, this one leveraging Azure Functions App and trying the new tool inside Visual Studio to do it.
- Create a URL Shortener with Node.js and Couchbase using N1QL (Nic Raboy) - Cool tutorial... I think I might do something like that soon...
- 5 Strategies for Increasing Workplace Productivity - DZone Agile (Dec. 08) - As a remote worker, I know and use many of those methods it really helps to do a difference.
- Goodbye Firebug, I knew you well : Algorithms for the masses - julian m bucknall (Julian M Bucknall) - Yes, it's true. This game-changing tool is now related to the past. Nevertheless, what a great tool it was.
- Introducing Microsoft Inspire: A New Name for our Worldwide Partner Conference - Microsoft Partner Network (Gavriella Schuster) - New name for this huge Microsoft event that fits better with the purposes of this one. This post shares some details and news.
- Write a Blog in Under 3 Hours: A Guide for Tech Companies Crunched for Time (email@example.com) - That's a challenge. However, not sure it can apply all the time. Doing technical tutorial required more time ...at least in my case ;)