- AzCopy 5.1.1 Release (Michael Curd) - New version more secure.
- Azure Portal UI now generally available including a preview of new APIs experience ( Anton Babadjanov) - Looking forward to doing more in the new blade of ApI Managemennt.
- Azure Region Pairs Explained (Chris Pietschmann) - This post clarifies an important architecture point that could affect our solution monthly fee.
- Free Training! Azure Day is coming to Montreal January 17th 2017 (Stéphane Lapointe) - Nice free training for Montreal people.
- Invoke Azure LogicApp over HTTPS with HTTP triggers (Christos Matskas ) - This tutorial that explains how to play with Azure Logic App to manage http calls.
- Using Key Vault Secrets in PowerShell (Chris Clayton) - Great tutorial that explains clearly how to use keyvault in our deployment.
- 4 Easy Steps to Custom Sections In web.config (Eric Sanner) - Good little tutorial to help us keeping our web.config clean.
- Cloud Scale, means Out, not Up (Chris Pietschmann) - Nice clarification post. So many people still use one term when talking about the other.
- Free Intermediate ASP.NET Core 1.0 Training on Microsoft Virtual Academy (Scott Hanselman) - Because you saw the beginner course or just because you want more... Fantastic!
- ReSharper Interactive Tutorials | ReSharper Ultimate Blog (Alexey Totin) - I just started to use Resharper, and I find it.... huuuuuuuge! I found this nice tutorial that help to get started... enjoy!
- Securing Web Applications - Simple Talk (Vishwas Parameshwarappa) - Security should be in our priority in this time of APIs and IoT.... Excellent post to get started with multiple security breaches and how to fix them.
- Tuples In C# (Mahesh Chand) - Tuples are one feature introduced in .Net 4.0 that can simplify our life a lot. Learn how in this post.
- SQL Server Extension for Visual Studio Code (Robert Green) - Awesome!
- Identity vs Permissions (Dominick Baier) - Good post that demystifies some point between two distinct but very often mixed concept.