- Why is the Cloud so important to software developers? - Nice post. Simple word that show you the picture
- Easily Add Performance Counters to Your MVC Application - Really nice post
“to read more about the filter attribute, see bit.ly/kMPBYB”
“The list of built-in MVC filters can be found here: bit.ly/jSaD5N”
- The cloud will have no impact on IT departments - Compare the madness of cloud computing to the introduction of Excel a few years ago.
- Using Moq to mock ASP.NET MVC HttpContextBase - If you never try Moq, this is a good sample to show how everything is easy.
- Developing a Windows Azure AppFabric Application (Windows Azure Team) - Part 1 of 2 steps to build a simple application using Windows Azure Appfabric application.
- Configuring, Deploying, and Monitoring Applications using AppFabric Application Manager - Part 2 of 2, well documented with a lot of screen shot how to bring and configure a Windows Azure Appfabric application.
- Does Size Really Matter? – This is absolutely not a technical article, more a geeky one. But AD&D is good stuff too! ;)
- Scripting vs. Coding vs. Programming - Ooooh I like this one. It’s a classic. What do YOU think?
- Tools and Techniques for .NET Code Profiling (MSDN Magazize - Toolbox) - A lot of good references on articles and tools. You should bookmark this one.
“Profiling Your .NET Code : bit.ly/dDXWsF”
“ - Guide to Improving Code Performance in .NET: Part I” by Satesh Arveti on C# Corner (bit.ly/gyImk9)
- Writing Efficient C and C Code Optimization” by Koushik Ghosh on Code Project (bit.ly/icnYEi)
- Writing High Performance .NET Code” by Juan A Rodriguez and Simonijt Dutta from Intel (intel.ly/fvweaP)”
- Evaluating jQuery Plugins for Use in your Projects - Some simples (but needed) requirements for a JQuery plugin to be interesting.
- 7 Blogging Statistics Rules (Scott Hanselman) - Nice post as usual. If I must say an one liner for this post I would say: “Blog for yourself and ... enjoy!”
- Windows Azure Accelerator for Web Roles (Maarten Balliauw) – I really good post again, that answer the question: Does Windows Azure is interesting for me?
“Deploy sites to Windows Azure in less than 30 seconds Enables deployments to multiple Web Role instances using Web Deploy Saves Web Deploy packages & IIS configuration in Windows Azure storage to provide durability A web administrator portal for managing web sites deployed to the role The ability to upload and manage SSL certificates Simple logging and diagnostics tools.”
“Installing the WAAWR is as easy as download, extract, buildme.cmd and you’re done.”
- Cloud Cover Episode 50 - Episode 51 - Builds an AppFabric Application and Web Deploy and the Windows Azure Accelerator for Web Roles.
- Getting Started with the Windows Azure Accelerator for Web Roles – Really nice, short a quick intro that show the big picture.
- Design Patterns,Practices and Techniques with the Windows Azure – This is a advanced video, but it contain everything.