- ASP.NET Bad Practices: What you shouldn’t do in ASP.NET (Part 1) - Something different, the bad practices... A must-read post.
- Powerpoint 2013: Visualizations Part 2: Creating Data Infographics with Charts and Graphs - Really good post that gives a lot of tips to improve the look and effectiveness of our charts. A post to bookmark and re-read before your next presentation or blog post.
- Introducing Amazon Cloud Player for Windows Desktop (Paul Thurrott) - Interesting product from Amazon: Cloud player.
- Windows Azure SDK 2.0 Released!) (Brian H. Prince) - Nice quick recap detailed just enough to really what's new.
- Windows Azure Cache - Pessimistic Concurrency Model (Ravi Verma) - Nice tutorial to have a better understanding of a useful pattern: pessimistic concurrency model.
- How to setup a Load Balanced Web Farm of Virtual Machines (Linux or otherwise) on Windows Azure (command line) (Scott Hanselman)- Very good post. We don't see that often article about Linux VM. This ones very complete and gives methods through the portal or by command line.
- Windows Azure Blob Storage Service - Migrating Blobs Between Accounts - Nice tutorial that explains how to build in C# a very useful tools. In the same idea in PowerShell could be found on my blog here.
- Faster Save Experience Editing Scripts in the Windows Azure Mobile Services Portal (Nick Harris) - Ooh yes! A so little thing that is a so good news!
- Dealing with Windows Azure Storage transient faults (Grigori Melnik MSFT) - Excellent post that present Topaz to manage transient fault connections in an Azure Storage context. It also compares Topaz to the default retry mechanisms.
- Smart Watches are finally going to happen - Pebble Watch Reviewed (Scott Hanselman)- Learn more about the great new type of watch that is The Pebble.
- Team Foundation Service my new default GIT repository - New great tool with all the good of our old friend.
- “Confident Ruby” now in Beta! (Avdi Grimm) - Promissing book about Ruby, still in pre-release so cheaper... a good deal.
- A first look at SignalR - Rick Strahl's Web Log - Powerful, easy to use and well documented, SignalR is a library that we should definitely look at.
- Redirecting ASP.NET Legacy URLs to Extensionless with the IIS Rewrite Module (Scott Hanselman)- A post to bookmark. Nice tutorial, very clear.
- How to write a great blog post - Devices, Services, Life (Simon May) - Interedting post about the nonofficial rules to write a great post.
- Startups – The Importance of Momentum (Iain Hunter) - Nicepost that gives 10 rules to follow when time is missing or when you need to do more with less.
- Blogging Best Practices - Concepts, Ideas and Motives - Part 1 - This nice post and video can help you to define your idea to start a Blog... Because sharing is important.
- How to Prospect for New Customers (Geoffrey James) - Nice post that helps to structure our search for new customers.
- Blogging Best Practices - Writing an Interesting Blog - Part 3 - Quick tips to help us in front of the "white page."
- How Blogging Helped My Pitch (Francesca Louise Fenzi) - Interesting though about what can blogging brings to business.
- Cool Tools – How to Be Invisible - The book looks interesting and this post, invent if it goes in the completely opposite direction is really interesting too.