Suggestion of the week
- DAX optimization examples (Alberto Ferrari) - An incredible dive into a DAX performance analysis. I loved it.
- Bing Speech API extends its text to speech support to 34 languages (Qinying Liao) - Great new languages supported.
- Brand Detection in Microsoft Video Indexer (Dr. Abed Asi) - This is a great addition to this service.
- In order event processing with Azure Functions (Jeff Hollan) - This post explains how to keep our Functions in control to respect the message order.
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams (Shayne Boyer) - Awesome post that gives all the detail on how a reel life solution is built.
- Docker for Windows Desktop... Now With Kubernetes! - Docker Blog (Jim Armstrong) - This post explains all the wonderful things you will have only by checking one simple checkbox.
- Share reports with your teams and partners | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI (Lukasz Pawlowski) - Perfect, we can now share report directly like we could with dashboard.
- Power BI Desktop February Feature Summary | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI (Amanda Cofsky) - So my great new features!
- How Long is Long Enough? Minimum Password Lengths by the World's Top Sites (Troy Hunt) - Do you use good passwords? Because length is not the only thing.
Photo credit: nickpettican on Visual Hunt / CC BY-NC-ND