Suggestion of the week
- Comments for Jekyll Blogs (Phil Haack) - A pretty clever solution that leverage Azure Functions to generate static content on Jekyll.
- ASP.NET Compilation Azure App Service, Web Project, Web Site (Benjamin Perkins) - Nice post that explores deeply the server side.
- An Introduction to Azure Functions (Matt Soucoup ) - If you are looking to get started on Azure function or looking for the Microsoft serverless offer, this post is definitely a good place to start.
- Getting started with App Maker: a detailed walkthrough (Christian Schalk) - At the first glimpse, it looks like PowerApp from MS but with a focus on GSuite... I'll put that on top of my todo list.
- Use serverless functions and CDN to speed up API data calls (Shayne Boyer) - Cool post to speed-up our services.
- We’re moving from Azure to Google Cloud Platform (Andrew Newdigate) - Interesting post about how to get prepared, how to test before a migration.
- Adding Localization to the ASP.NET Core Identity Pages (damienbod) - Simple tutorial to get a clean localization of our app.
- Developing bots for Hangouts Chat (Wesley Chun) - If you are using GSuite and still not leveraging bots... This post is a nice starting point to get inspired.
- dotnet outdated helps you keep your projects up to date (Scott Hanselman) - This post presents a great tool that must of us need but didn't know. Awesome!
- Creating table functions in DAX using DETAILROWS (Marco Russo) - I'm always learning something when I read about DAX... So powerful.
- Customizing Node.js Deployments for Azure App Services (K. Scott Allen) - Noce tutorial to customizes our deployment.