back from a nice time off, I'm all recharged and it's time to share new ReadingNotes. Here is a list of all the articles, podcasts, and blog posts, that catch my interest during the week.
If you think you may have interesting content, share it!
- Controlling Blazor Environments on Static Web Apps | LINQ to Fail (Aaron Powell) - This is a very neet tip; short and simple.
- Host your website on Azure Static Web Apps for free (Julia Muiruri) - There you have it, two different sets of three-step to get your Azure static web app.
- How to deploy a Local Docker Container to Azure Container Apps (Vincent Nwonah) - An excellent tutorial to get started with Azure Container App.
- Ultimate Guide to Deploying Azure App Service WebJobs Using Azure DevOps (Wael Kdouh) - Wow! This post has so many little time-saver tips (aka gotchas). Great content.
- Git-Flow, GitHub-Flow, Gitlab-Flow and Trunk Based Development explained (Steven Giesel) - This is a nice post to see different alternatives for your Git pattern
- Keys to Effective Regression Test Development (Amy Reichert) - This post shares a lot of info about test planning and structure. A nice read to get inspired and learn more on the topic.
- Rust for Beginners with Nell Shamrell-Harrington (Hanselminutes with Scott Hanselman) - I'm studently craving to learn Rust thanks to Scott and Nell in this episode Rust for Beginners
- 315: A Proper Podcast (Merge Conflict) - Fun episode about Frank's and James' personal life.
- How to have a hard conversation (Modern Mentor) - Those moments are hard and I believe we can all benefice from a few tips to prepare ourselves.
- 0267 - Serge Tremblay - Microsoft Loop (Visual Studio Talk Show) - (In French) Microsoft Loop?! If you have the same reaction as me when reading this title, then this episode is for you. A nice episode where three friends talk about new technology.
- Steve Sanderson: The future of Blazor and WebAssembly - Episode 202 (Azure DevOps Podcast) - A really interesting episode about Blazor...