- Botwin offers an interesting alternative option for routing with ASP.NET Core (Scott Hanselman) - Interesting “addon” for web dotnet project, it’s something that worth some more time.
- Writing Precompiled Azure Functions in Visual Studio 2017 – Visual Studio Magazine (Jason Roberts) - Good little post that introduces the new Azure Function project part of Visual Studio. Sweet!
- ASP.NET Core Identity and PostgreSQL (Mark Rendle) - Nice quick fix.
- Avoiding circular dependency errors in DAX (Alberto Ferrari) - Very interesting post that explains how to avoid (or understand why we have) circular references.
- Put your databases on autopilot with a lift and shift to Azure SQL Database (Lindsey Allen) - This post shares the different type of SQL Database available for us in Azure and briefly explains when each of them is at his best.
- Why data modeling is important in #powerbi (Marco Russo) - Interesting thoughts about data modeling.
- My First Year as an MVP, part 1 (Jen Kuntz) - Interesting post. It feels soooooo familiar, and yet so far now. I look forward to meeting you in March fellow Canadian MVP.