- Ghost Contact Form with Azure Functions (Tom Faltesek) - Being myself a user of both Ghost and Azure function I'm very excited about this new series of posts.
- Azure Functions local.settings.json Secrets and Source Control (Tom Faltesek) - Great post that demonstrates options to manage sensitive information aka secrets
- Azure Tips and Tricks Part 169 - Part 2 - A quick tour around Azure DevOps Projects using Node.js and AKS (Michael Crump) - Another great tip, this time deploying containers in a DevOps project.
- .NET Core and .NET Standard for IoT - The potential of the Meadow Kickstarter (Scott Hanselman) - Once again a Kickstarter project that looks fantastic this time in the IoT world... It very tempting.
- Azure DevOps Roadmap update for 2018 Q4 (Alex Nichols) - Nice review of the Azure DevOps roadmaps.
- Building offline Blazor application (Gunnar Peipman) - A very interesting post about an experience done with Blazor. It's usually during those that I learn the most.
- Introducing the Cake.Discord Addin (Gary Ewan Park) - A few weeks ago I used cake to deploy in Azure and I was very impressed by cake. Its great to see this project continues to evolve and get new addin is very cool.
- Kubernetes deployments made easy - Octopus Deploy 2018.9 (Rob Pearson) - I really need to try Octopus that tool looks awesome and its now so simple with kb8
- Marking up the Web with ASP.NET Core and Markdown (Rick Strahl) - So many great ideas and cool projects in this article. If you use Markdown it's a must. If you are not using markdown, hmmm... what?!
- Tracking Cross-team Projects in Azure DevOps Boards (null) - Very interesting Azure DevOps extension.
- How Microsoft is moving LinkedIn's 14,000 employees from Google services to Office 365 (Mary Jo Foley for All About Microsoft | October 26, 2018 -- 16:40 GMT (09:40 PDT) | Topic: Cloud) (Mary Jo Foley) - Interesting migration use case/ case study.
- How to enable clipboard history and sync your clipboard across devices on Windows 10? (Kunal Chowdhury) - A very nice feature that should have been there by default for so long ...
- Side by Side user scoped .NET Core installations on Linux with dotnet-install.sh (Scott Hanselman) - Cool post that shows that yeah... it's the same difference... Pretty nice.
Fast Focus (Damon Zahariades) - Great short book. Not like the other of his kind, this book goes right to the point and offers actionable item. It's very practical and accessible to everyone. At the end of the book, you know what to do to get started and improve your focus.