Suggestion of the week
- Your Must-Have PowerShell Aliases for Docker (Elton Stoneman) - This post is gold! Seriously, it has a lot of really good code snippet ready to use and if gave me so many ideas...
- How to develop secure applications using Azure Cosmos DB (Rafat Sarosh) - Nice post that answers a frequent question: Does my data is safe in Azure? (spoiler: yes)
- Sandbox Azure pour tout le monde (Wilfried Woivré) - A nice French post that describes a tool to build sandbox resources and that offer nice options about security and availability of those resources.
- What’s New for WSL in the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Tara Raj) - Great updates a lot of them were asked for a long time...
- Your Web App Secrets in ASP .NET Core (Shahed C) - Great tutorial that explains how to manage our secrets until we deploy.
BooksThe First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything...Fast (Josh Kaufman) - That was a very interesting book. I devoured it much faster than I thought! As I was reading it, I was thinking... hey as a developer/programmer I already do a lot of those things... Things change so fast, technology changes... And a few pages later, the author was saying the same thing. :) It looks like we can adapt to many deferent situations. The author share with us a few journeys as he was learning new stuff. While I may not be interested to learn how to play to Go, I found all part of the book very interesting as those journeys a pact with tons of information.
ISBN: 1591845556 (ISBN13: 9781591845553)
- Oh the things you can learn with a fun weekend hack project (Swizec Teller) - An interesting and motivating post that shows that when we go out of our comfort zone... We learn a lot more.