Reading Notes #368
- Right click publish quickly to Azure App Services with VS Code extensions and zipdeploy (Scott Hanselman) - Let's make it fast...For a quick test or POC, I love it.
- Accessing Azure Key Vault using Managed Service Identity Logic Apps (Vincent-Philippe Lauzon) - An awesome tutorial that hit two targets with one demo.
- First steps with Docker and Kubernetes - Introduction (Matteo Pagani) - Wow, fantastic post to get started with Kubernetes the author mention that after reading this you won't be an expert... However, you will definitely know enough to be dangerous.
- How to build a multistage Dockerfile for SPA and static sites (Maxime Rouiller) - The more I read about Docker the more I discover new ways to use it.
- The Smart Ways to Correct Mistakes in Git | CSS-Tricks (Tobias Günther) - This post is so helpful! I'm keeping the bookmark close by... For a friend of course.
- Use Docker to Create a Node Development Environment (Dan Arias) - An incredibly clear docker tutorial that explains the layer of encapsulation to create an easily moveable development environment.
- Adopting Azure DevOps : A Step-by-Step Approach (Omer Raviv) - Very interesting post of a journey embracing the DevOps...see you are not alone and it could be easier.
- Validating Azure ARM Templates with Pester (Leandro Wajswajn) - Wow! An incredible and very powerful tool to have with us when writing ARM templates.
BooksTribes: We Need You to Lead Us
Author: Seth Godin
A book that will polarize you. In my case, I really enjoyed it until the last page. I felt motivated, and it and was nice.