Suggestion of the week
- How Azure Resource Graph is gonna change the way you search and script (Stephane Lapointe) - Whaat?! 15x faster! If you are not using Azure graph yet... This post is for you. If you do use graph, still read that you may learn a few tricks. In short, it's a mandatory read for anyone using Azure.
- Azure Blueprints: ISO27001 Shared Services (Eric Leonard) - This excellent second post of a series goes dipper and shares details about one specific blueprint template. And explains some pitfall to avoid.
- Azure Blueprints: Intro (Eric Leonard) - If you don't know Blueprint this post is an excellent first contact.
- Connecting to Azure Redis Cache with Docker (Dominique St-Amand) - Great tutorial that explains every step to build a safe environment leveraging Docker.
- Different Ways to Parse Http Request Data in Http-triggered Azure Functions ( Jason Roberts ) - How many ways do you think we can get our values from inside an Azure Function? This post passes them all in a review.
- Getting Started with .NET Core and Docker and the Microsoft Container Registry (Scott Hanselman) - Nice post that shows a few examples of how containers could be used with .Net Core at different stages of your application development.
- Building a Visual Studio Code Extension (Brian Clark) - Great post that explains in details the different type of extension and how to build them.
- Securing ASP.NET Core in Docker (Muhammad Rehan Saeed) - A nice little trick to get more secure with our containers.
- Continuous database deployments with Azure DevOps (John Miner) - This nice tutorial explains what's in Azure DevOps and how to use it to maintain a database with it. Very complete article.
- F7 is the greatest PowerShell hotkey that no one uses any more. We must fix this. (Scott Hanselman) - A Funny, and true little story about one Key.How to convert an IMG file to an standard ISO easily with Linux on Windows 10 (null) - Del
- Was MongoDB Ever the Right Choice? (Justin Etheredge) - Nice post that put in perspective what's NoSql and why MondoDB could or not be a good solution for our project.