- 5 Developer Tools you need to check out! (Tomek Poniatowicz) - Really cool (and useful, obviously) tools to work with AWS.
- The Most Minimal Serverless Function (Ryan Levick) - A nice introduction post to Azure function.
- Dependencies and Git branches (Felix Rieseberg) - Git never stops to amaze me. This short post explains a nice trick.
- How developers can release custom newsletters for $0.00 (Geoff Stevens) - This post explains a great solution that requires only node.js and a free account ... Pretty slick.
- Particle Workbench: supercharge your IoT development with professional tools (David Scheltema) - Nice! I didn't know some extensions were available for IoT in VSCode.
- Anthos Migrate, with Issy Ben-Shaul (Kubernetes Podcast from Google) - Nice update. I like the talk about Anthos it look like a great migration tool. I need to find that GitHub repo...