Suggestion of the week
- Azure Pipeline YAML Templates and Parameters | LINQ to Fail (Aaron Powell) - An awesome post that will save you hours (or days) of trials and errors. A must.
- AZIdentity | Getting It Right: Key Vault Access Policies (Matt Small) - Great post that explans how to use keyvault and sets security correctly.
Creating a Free Web Site with Elixir and Redis using Docker Compose (Rob Conery) - Great videos continuing our journey in the linux/ azure / docker aventure.
Which of the 295,680 platform combinations will you create on Microsoft Azure? (Richard Seroter) - Interesting post that explains why enterprises see the cloud differently and what they are looking at.
- Containers? Images? An introduction to Docker in Rider (Rachel Appel) - This post shows how well-integrated Rider is to Docker and demo how easy and powerful it is to do side with that setup.
- Visual Studio Code Remote Development may change everything (Scott Hanselman) - So many aaahs and oohs while reading this post. I don't have the insider version installed ... But this might be the reason I needed for.
- The Pomodoro Technique and other methods to get more done (with tools to help) (Geoff Stevens) - For new developers or older ones, it is always good to revisit the time tracking or tools to help us get better and more productive... There is almost always something new.