Suggestion of the week
- Experiment with New Languages and Frameworks with VS Code Remote Development in Containers (Anthony Chu) - Wooooh.This looks way easier than I though. I do not install any preview anymore!
- What happens to sleeping instances when you update long-running AWS Lambdas, Azure Functions, and Azure Logic Apps? (Richard Seroter) - Fantastic post, where Richard find-out how are react our serverless components to changes while running (hot-swap)
- Configuring a Server-side Blazor app with Azure App Configuration (Brady Gaster) - This is a nice tutorial that explains how to use the preview version of .Net Core and blazor to add authentication.
- 21 VSCode Shortcuts to Make Coding Faster and More Fun (Christopher Tran) - I love shortcuts... This post provides a nice list of then with a quit use case.
- ASP.NET Core and Blazor updates in .NET Core 3.0 Preview 6 (Daniel Roth) - Nice thatt explains the chnges in this new version and also how to migrate.
- Authentication in server-side Blazor applications (Gunnar Peipman) - Nice overview of the authentication feature now available in .Net Core version 3
- How to create your own custom URL shortener in 10 minutes for free & deploy to GitHub 5535756960 (Liyas Thomas) - This is a cool project. I like the idea that it can even live in GitHub.
- Take your Linux development experience in Windows to the next level with WSL and Visual Studio Code Remote | Windows Command Line Tools For Developers (Craig Loewen) - Nice tricks to get the best of two systems altogether.
- What is Blazor and why is it important for .Net developers and the web (Maourice Gonzalez) - If you think blazor is a jacket, here where to start to learn more about this awesome about one of the latest Microsoft project.
- Coding after work - Episode 43 - Blazor with Ed Charbeneau (Jimmy and Jessica) - Nice episode, where Ed talks about what's cool in Blazor and how Telerik started working on components for it
- Hanselminutes - Creating video games with C# and Mono with Tom Spilman (Scott Hanselman) - Very interesting conversation around games and C#. I thought most big games were done in C++... Nice discovery.
- Coacing for Leaders - Find Your Leadership Voice, with Johanna Nalau (Dave Stachowiak) - Nice episode explaining how a group can help you to grow and become a better "you", and that blogging is still a great way to structure/ but together our thoughts.
- How To Develop Apps Like PUBG (Apoorv Gehlot) - An interesting article that gives us an idea of how a game like pugs got that success, and who they manage that rapid growth.