- Calling an Azure Signalr Instance from an Azure function (pcmichaels) - This is a nice tutorial to show how to connect different services together.
- Updating to Azure Functions v3 in Visual Studio (Brandon Minnick) - Nice quick post that shows how easy it is to start using the new version.
- Using Azure Functions Durable HTTP APIs (Mark Heath) - This post explains well how to use this new feature in the durable functions.
- Announcing .NET Interactive - Try .NET includes .NET Notebooks and more (Scott Hanselman) - This .Net interactive is really interesting.
- GitHub Enterprise is now free through Microsoft for Startups (Kelly Stirman) - This is fantastic news and a great opportunity for startups. If you are a startup, check out this program!
- It's time for you to install Windows Terminal (Scott Hanselman) - Definitely an incredible tool this Windows Terminal. Try it you will see. And the thing I like is it never stops to amaze me with new features.
- Manage secrets and more with the GitHub Actions API (Chris Patterson) - New API, new possibility with the runner... This is really interesting... I need to try that.
- Reading RSS Feeds With .NET Core (Nong Vang) - I don't know why I always thought it was complicated to parse an RSS feed. A very nice quick tutorial.
- VS Code Integration with GitHub and Azure (Robert Green, Aaron Powell) - A fantastic 10 minutes video that shows the most frequent scenarios of developers using GitHub and how easy it is with VSCode.
- Surviving as a remote tech employee with Jayson J. Phillips | Hanselminutes - Fresh Talk and Tech for Developers (Scott Hanselman, Jayson J. Phillips) - As a full-time remote worker for the past 6-7 years, I can easily identify myself in this podcast episode. And you gave me some ideas that I didn't think about... Awesome!
- Your Todo application is too complex or not complex enough (Scott Hanselman) - Learning by reading code is great, but we need some sources. Well in this post you will find a GitHub repo that is a gold mine.