It's a mix of the actuality and what I consumed. You think you may have interesting content, share it!
- Configuring Azure Services and emulators using Visual Studio (Angelos Petropoulos) - Pretty nice feature coming up our way in Visual Studio.
- New from Satellite 2020: GitHub Codespaces, GitHub Discussions, securing code in private repositories, and more (Shanku Niyogi) - If like me you missed this amazing event, this post is a nice recap.
- All about Github Satellite 2020 - Codespaces, Discussions & More (Saad) - Another great summary of the GitHub event.Nice.
- Is Asynchronous The Best Way To Go in ASP.NET Core? (David Grace) - Awesome post that explains very clearly the difference between the two types of processes.
- Working with GitHub Issues in Visual Studio Code ( Alex Ross) - A very interesting extension. I will need to check that one.
- How to make your deployment simple and flexible with nested Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template (Frank Boucher) - Short video that explains how you can deploy all the pieces of a solution individually, or altogether without writing more deployment. They're also a blog post if you prefer, all links are in the description.
- 070: Securing DevOps in the Cloud (CloudSkills.fm) - Great episode talking about security yes but also best practices and to change mindsets. Love it.
- Running a successful dev shop with Martin Gratzer (Software Engineering Unlocked) - This show is one of my new favorites. Always interesting and very dynamic. This time it was about the hard reality of "dev shop". Very interesting, so true!
- The Overreaction Paradox (Developer Tea) - I never thought about it that way... But it's so true. Are we celebrating the wrong things?
- #34: Michael Jolley - The Fresh Prince of Live Coding [S02-E13] (The Solo Coder Podcast) - Okay, I'm a total fanboy of Michael... but how can you resist?! If you feel the passion inside you... Don't way, share, create, enjoy! Another great episode.
- 197: I Need a Website (Merge Conflict) - They got me 50% of the time... I think they are talking to me: 'Frank we are ....'. Nice episode sharing some dreams about a perfect tool (aka website) for apps developers.