You think you may have interesting content, share it!
- One Ops Question: What are Azure Blueprints? (Pierre Roman) - For post and nice little video that gives you everything you need a clear explanation and steps to get started.
- Using External Inputs in Azure Durable functions (Damien Bod) - A very nice tutorial with all the code we need, just as we all like.
- Exciting new updates to the Git experience in Visual Studio | Visual Studio Blog (Pratik) - Wow, that nice update. Good tools are important when moving and merging code... We don't want to make mistakes.
- Getting Started With Kubernetes: Application Basics (Sophia Parafina) - A nice second post in a series on kubernetes. Learning layer by layer.awesome.
- How to Create and Delete Branches in Visual Studio Code (Jason N. Gaylord) - Nice quick tips. I didn't know how to delete it.
- AsapSCIENCE - YouTubers on Building a Creative Team, USA vs Canada and the Crossover of Art & Science (That Creative Life) - Cool podcast talking about sooo many things... like sciences, politics, and hangover...
- DOs and DON'Ts of your First 100 YouTube Subscribers (Your Thriving Side Hustle) - A nice little episode about the rebranding of the podcast, and some good tips for YouTubers who, are starting their channel.
- #164 – Facing Down an Existential Threat to Your Business with Scott Keyes of Scotts Cheap Flights (The Indie Hackers Podcast) - Interesting story about how an enterprise was built and adapted to the current time in a very difficult period in its market.
- 082: Starting Your DevOps Career from Scratch (CloudSkills.fm) - Discussion questions about DevOps, answering auditor questions: how to prepare, what to expect... very interesting.
- SPI 430: Passive Income Success Story: How Jacques Hopkins Finally Made (Significant) Money Online (The Smart Passive Income Online Business and Blogging Podcast) - Amazing episode once again, about an electric engineer that became an online piano teacher and live from it happy and nicely.
- Backing up an Azure database : Algorithms for the masses - julian m bucknall (Julian M Bucknall) - Just a reference to the Azure tips and tricks, but it still very worth it. Do your backups
- Best Markdown Editor (Jimmy McBride) - Nice cool project. As a markdown user, I will definitely have a look.
- How we launched docs.github.com (Sarah Schneider) - Wow, a very interesting story, and all that in one year.Impressive.