- Announcing Backup of Windows 10 machines using Azure Backup (Giridhar Mosay) - Low-brainer, safe and efficient it's a must.
- Announcing Geospatial support in Azure DocumentDB! (Aravind Ramachandran) - Fantastic, this option was present in the wishlist of many people. And we can try it right now in the DocumentDB playground.
- Azure Site Recovery is now available in Central US, North Central US, South Central US, East US2 (Ashish Gangwar) - Great news!
- Copy a Blob From an Azure Datacenter to Another Using PowerShell (Alexandre Brisebois) - I write previously about that here, but the monitoring idea is a nice addition. time to update my scripts.
- What’s New In Azure Storage (Gaurav) - Nice summary of the azure blob storage (.Net client), on how to use the new AppendBlob type.
- Moving a CentOS Virtual Machine to Another Azure Datacenter (Alexandre Brisebois) - Very complete script to move Linux machine using RAID0 between accounts.
- Azure Automation, Remote PowerShell And a Virtual Machine (Alexandre Brisebois) - This post provides a nice PowerShell script clearly commented, to execute commands remotely in an Azure VM.
- Meet AzureCon (Nicole Herskowitz) - A date to remember: September 29.
- New CDN features – country filtering, compression and analytics (Manling Zhang) - This post announced a new feature in Azure CDN.
- .NET Rocks! - Great episode very interesting discussion about the new Azure Service Fabric.
- Using Callbacks with Moq (Richard Carr) - The callback method is a powerful tool in Moq, and this post explained it very clearly.
- AC's Blog: Running Mocha Tests with Visual Studio Code - Nice little tutorial that goes to the essential and explains debugging with. VSCode and Gulp.
- 12 tips to increase the performance of ASP.NET application drastically – Part 1 - Evangelism - Nice tips to improve performance. I like the sixth one, I wonder how much the performances are improved with it.
- 12 tips to increase the performance of ASP.NET application drastically – Part 2 - Second part of the performance tips list... still very interesting.