Suggestion of the week
- 5 Crazy Easy Things You Can Tweak Now for Better SEO (Liza Wilde) - Guys 5 really simple tips easy to apply... We all need to read this.
- Azure Storage for Serverless .NET Apps in Minutes (Jeremy Likness) - Very interesting little project both simple and useful using Azure Function and Azure Storage.
- Launching of my Azure Rocks! YouTube channel (Guy Barette) - Pretty nice channel named Azure Rocks, that my friend just started, it worth a look.
- The moment I came to play with .NET Standard 2.0 part 2! (Dominique St-Armand) - Great post packed with tons of gotchas and advices, just how I like them.
- Install and run Ghost 1.x on Raspbian on Raspberry Pi (Ghost Pi) - Pretty cool tutorial that mixes low tech with a recent blog engine.
- Exploring the Azure IoT Arduino Cloud DevKit (Scott Hanselman) - This is an excellent post to know where to star with arduino and make your mind of what to expect in terms of effort vs result.
- Scalable and Performant ASP.NET Core Web APIs: Introduction (Carl Rippon) - This post is the first of a promising series about best practices building efficient APIs.
- Interacting with Azure SQL Using All Command Line Tools (K. Scott Allen) - I'm a big fan of terminal prompt when it's time to write SQL queries, this nice little one even got auto-completion, that's cool.
- Building 0verkill on Windows 10 Subsystem for Linux - 2D ASCII art deathmatch game (Scott Hanselman) - That post brings back souvenirs...
- Running BBS Door Games on Windows 10 with GameSrv, DOSBox, plus telnet fun with WSL (Scott Hanselman) - This is a big chuck of my adolescence. I need to try that.
- You got this! You know the fundamentals. You are a learner. Plus The Imposter's Handbook (Scott Hanselman) - I think we all fit in there.