- Azure DevOps Roadmap update for 2019 Q4 (Gloridel Morales) - Since the multi-stage pipeline launch in May, the team as been listening to his community. In this post learn more about what they have been working on and what is their roadmap.
- Azure DevOps - Docker Release Pipeline (Jeffrey Chilberto ) - A nice and simple tutorial that shows the best practices. Fantastic!
- Code Comments (Donn Felker) - Very smart idea! I'm staring using that rule right away.
- Microservices Fundamentals (Mark Heath) - New course on Pluralsight about an indeed challenging topic. This post shares the plan of that Microservices course.
- Stop Waiting! Start using Async and Await! (Simon Hawe) - Learn the power of async in this excellent post. The example may be in Python the idea is the same however language we are using.
- How to Authorize Users in Blazor Declaratively -- Visual Studio Magazine (Peter Vogel) - Great article that explains how authentication could by manage with Blazor.
- What’s in my bag for Microsoft Ignite 2019 (Thomas Maurer) - As I'm packing my own bag, going to Ignite for the first time it's interesting to see what others bring... (Note to myself next time don't leave at home your network cable adapter)
BooksSuperfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, And Build a Successful Business
Author: Pat Flynn
I really like this book, and planning to read it again soon. I like the way things are simply explained. Like if you deconstructed a situation and then re-building it. It felt authentic and true. It's nothing transcending, but the way it is explained is great.