- Running the Ruby Middleman Static Site Generator on Microsoft Azure (Scott Hanselman) - Really nice post. It looks very fun. It's amazing what we can do with git and Azure!
- Lift and Shift of a Windows Service to Microsoft #Azure (Alexandre Brisebois) - Nice tutorial with a lot of clear explications for every step.
- Another reason to like azure web sites - free analytics - Nice quick post that summarizes a great Azure Friday episode about statistics.
- Using Stream Analytics with Event Hubs (Kirk Evans) - Great post that plays with both Azure event hub and azure stream analytics.
- Proper benchmarking to diagnose and solve a .NET serialization bottleneck (Scott Hanselman) - Another great post that will help to ask ourselves some better question when it's time to investigate so performance issue.
- Atom-Shell for cross platform desktop apps with Paul Betts (Scott Hanselman, Paul Betts) - Nice episode that clarifies things around Atom-Shell.
- Bad Practices Building Microservices (Jan Stenberg) - Interesting post that talks about what why shouldn't be doing.
- Becoming Great Remote Developer - Interesting thoughts and tips about remote work.
- Microsoft or Google? - This post shares some thoughts about a very common question that a lot of people are asking.