- Create Azure Functions using Visual Studio and deploy it to Azure (Abhijit Jana) - Nice little visual studio tutorial to create an Azure Function.
- Why you should use Durable Functions sub-orchestrations (Mark Heath) - Nice post.A lot of very useful pieces of information.
- Yes you can! develop on AWS using .NET (Dror Helper) - This post is a great invitation for .Net developers to try AWS.
- Announcing .NET Core 2.1 RC 1 Go Live AND .NET Core 3.0 Futures (Scott Hanselman) - The future with .Net Core looks very promising, learn why in this post.
- Using LazyCache for clean and simple .NET Core in-memory caching (Scott Hanselman) - New post in the series where Scott shares with us things he try while refactoring his website.I loved it.
- Web Performance Optimization is Simple 5535756836 - Can Your Developers Execute? 5535657166 (Chris Love) - Interesting post, learn from true stories. Simple thing can make a big difference.
- Azure SQL Database Table Partitioning Example (John Miner) - Wow, this post is a very completed tutorial that provides all steps and explanations.
- Ask Tim - Should I say "I Don't Know" to an Interviewer? (Tim Corey) - Great post. I apply this no bullshit rules to all my conversation.
- Five Things That Every Leader Could Use to be a Better Leader (Joan Pepin) - Interesting post about leadership and how we grow with our challenges.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck (Mark Manson) -Damn it's good!
The title of the book let's me thought it will be very negative. Not giving a fu#*... But it's really not. Quite the opposite in fact. I really like the book and I'm planning to read/listen it another time in... One year. To see what changed.