Good Monday, Already time to share new reading notes. Here is a list of all the articles, blog posts, and podcast episodes that catch my interest during the week.
If you think you may have interesting content, share it!
Azure Container Apps is GA (Sam Cogan) - Wow, already GA! Learn more about all the feature-packed of this service in this short post.
How to override the ENTRYPOINT when running a container with ACI (Donovan Brown) - Interesting journey in the CICD world.
New tips & tricks for your Azure Static Web Apps (Yohan Lasorsa) - Great new azure static video tutorial to help you with the CLI whatever is your programming language.
Reducing the size of a git repository with git-replace (Andrew Lock) - Great tutorial. When doing way simpler manipulation, that can have a significant impact, I'm always nervous.
Code, test, and ship your next app quickly and securely with Microsoft developer tools | Azure Blog and Updates | Microsoft Azure (Kathleen Mitford) - Great developer tools as been announced or shown during Microsoft Build. This post is a good summary.
Introducing .NET MAUI - One Codebase, Many Platforms (David Ortinau) - A very inspiring post about .NET Maui. Honestly, I'm looking forward to building something with it.
- Not feeling valued at work? (Modern Mentor) - A nice episode that will certainly inspire a few of us to reach out and talk.
- S2E3: Responding Instead of Reacting (The Greg McKeown Podcast) - What an interesting topic! I love it great episode with a nice story but more importantly great topic.
- 307: All in on .NET MAUI (Merge Conflict) - .Net MAUI is there... Let's learn more about it! The perfect episode just for that.
- Modernizing .NET Apps with Mark Rendle (.NET Rocks!) - The first episode recorded Live with a public since forever.
- Azure CLI Microsoft Build 2022 Highlights (Jeremy Li) - I didn't know that, but pretty happy about this update.