Good Monday, time to share my reading notes. It's a habit I started a long time ago where I share a list of all the articles, blog posts, podcast episodes, and books that catch my interest during the week and that I found interesting. It's a mix of the actuality and what I consumed.
You think you may have interesting content, share it!Cloud
You think you may have interesting content, share it!
Azure SDK Release (January 2022) (Azure SDK team) - I'm always so impressed by all the changes happening each month... Are you?
How to Create an Azure Function App Using C# (Claudio Bernasconi) - This is a nice tutorial paired with a video. In fact, there is an entire channel of tutorials about Azure, .NET, and Visual Studio.
Secure messages to Teams with Azure Logic App (Tobias Almen ) - This is a good tutorial to secure communication done by Logic Apps.
Postman Announces Support for gRPC in Beta (Wendell Santos) - Great news to see that the toolings follow the tech.
Announcing .NET MAUI Preview 12 (David Ortinau) - Things are getting pretty... Nice update.
Dependency Injection in .NET 6 - Adding and Injecting Dependencies (Matthew Jones) - We all agree that testing is important dependency injection is part of a great test strategy. This is the second post of a series.
Model Binding in ASP.NET Core using Razor Pages (Elisenda Gascon) - A clear tutorial about the binding to simplify and improve our code.
What Is Single Project in .NET MAUI? (Leomaris Reyes ) - I'm just getting started with MAUI and it's very impressive. I really like this post as it explains why and how the structure of the project is set.
- 561: How to Reduce Burnout, with Jennifer Moss (Coaching for Leaders) - As I was listening that episode, I realized that the team I'm in we already did a lot of those things. The past months were hard for all of us but I think we did well. Very interesting episode, and it could be a good idea to share to your teammates.
- 288: Turning Hacks into Reality (Merge Conflict) - Super interesting to listen Frank and James as they share their progress about there App development and how a simple "wind speed" question became a thing!
- No More Lonely Friends with Marissa Meizz (A Bit of Optimism) - Wow! It's always very impressive what can happends when you mix social media and good intention.
- 562: How to Make Progress When Starting Something New, with Michael Bungay Stanier (Coaching for Leaders) - Very nice episode with Michael Bungay Stanier, author of the book also poart of this Reading Notes (but not the book they talk in the episode), about how to get started. Love it, very honest, and real.
- Windows 11 is getting a new Task Manager design (Tom Warren) - Oh yes! Things evolved, get better, faster, and takes fewer resources...
The Advice Trap: Be Humble, Stay Curious & Change the Way You Lead Forever