- Introducing Azure CLI v2.9 with improved performance and user experience (Lomis Chen) - Awesome news more performance and quiet mode.
- How to Serve Static Files (CSS, JS, Images) in Express JS? (Digamber Rawat) - I just recently start using Express.js and it's been a joy. A very well done package. This post explains a way to structure your server for static content.
- New experimental Razor editor for Visual Studio | ASP.NET Blog (Daniel Roth) - That looks interesting... I will definitely give it a try.
- Read Configuration values in ASP.NET Core - A great little tutorial that shows a way to have different config files by environments.
- Splitting the Windows Terminal into multiple panes (Guy Barette) - Short and sweet. Quick tip about tmux.
- Spider Web Effect on YouTube – Should you implement it now? (Your Thriving Side Hustle) - It's the second time I here Meredith talking about the "spider web effect", and I think it's a nice and honest strategy.
- Austin Evans - Tech YouTuber Starts a New Channel After 11 Years & 4.5 Million Subscribers (That Creative Life) - Just an awesome discussion between to YouTube/ content creator. How they grow and worked over the years.
- SPI 431: Is Writing Still a Viable Content Platform? Medium, Copywriting Tips, and More, with Dr. Benjamin Hardy (Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn) - A very interesting episode talking about the written content. Is it still popular today, and a few simple strategies to help getting started.
- The DevOps Handbook - The Technical Practices of Flow (Coding Blocks) - A very long but funny and interesting episode about DevOps. They will review The DevOps Handbook, sharing some experiences, and explaining why they like dislike agree or disagree.