You think you may have interesting content, share it!
- 10 Tips for Building and Deploying Hugo Websites on Azure Static Web Apps (Jason Hand) - A very nice blog post that shares tons of gotcha and will make you save a ton of time.
- Deploy Blazor WebAssembly apps to Azure Static Web Apps (Christopher Maneu) - That seems really cool and easy.... Very interesting.
- Getting Started with Azure Static Web Apps (Dan Wahlin) - Another great post that helps us to get started with the new SWA announced earlier this week.
- I Built a Simple Serverless Storage Solution (Eldad Bercovici) - Pretty cool personal project and definitely useful.
- Static Web Apps - First Look (John Papa) - Awesome get started blog post about the new SWA.
- Blazor WebAssembly 3.2.0 now available | ASP.NET Blog (Daniel Roth) - Finally here, I mean officially since it was available for many months. It's now more than ever time to start playing.
- Using Visual Studio Codespaces with .NET Core | .NET Blog ( Tim Heuer) - Codespace can simplify so much your dev or testing experience!
- Chocolatey with Rob Reynolds (.NET Rocks!) - Awesome episode talking about all the good and the great of Chocolatey that awesome package manager.
- A path to technical leadership with Keavy McMinn (Hanselminutes with Scott Hanselman) - Because the most interesting path are more then often not the straight one... Great talk about the choice we make in our lives...
- #41: Scott Hanselman - A Few Minutes of Wisdom and Technology [S02-E20] (The Solo Coder Podcast) - Just great. Yeah, listen to it... I just wish it was longer ;p
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams | Build Edition 2020 - A lot of nice new features added to Teams. Looking forward to try them.
- Windows PowerToys FancyZones is the essential window manager for Windows 10 (Scott Hanselman) - In this short post Scott gives more details about how he was managing his windows during MS Build and how you can also do it.