- Best practices: How to handle sensitive data in Azure Resource Manager templates using Key Vault (Stephane Lapointe) - Good first post of a very promising series about Azure Key Vault.
- Azure Automation: Graphical and textual runbook authoring (Chris Sanders) - Nice post that shows th nice graphical interface available to edit our Azure cookbooks.
- New book: Modern Authentication with Azure Active Directory for Web Applications (Kim Spilker) - Another book that goes on my to read stacks...
- What’s New in Fiddler 4.6.2 (Eric Law) - In today's world of connectivity, a tool like Fiddler is a must. This post shared the features of the last release, and what need to be done once you upgrade.
- 10 Visual Studio tips to improve your development productivity - This post group 10 useful article that explain ho to can customize VS to be more productive.(or at least more comfortable).
- Introducing a simplified configuration experience for SQL Server in Azure Virtual Machines (Ninar Nuemah) - Wow, this is very convenient upgrade... Really cool.
- .NET Rocks! vNext - Really interesting podcast episode. I think it's the clearer and more comprehensible explanation of Git I have ever eared.
- No, you can’t join my wifi network (Troy Hunt) - Just after the holidays, after a lot of people visit others to their houses... This is a scary but really interesting post to read.
- It’s 2016 already, how are websites still screwing up these user experiences?! (Troy Hunt) - Nice post about the not so nice reality of today's internet.
- Join us in congratulating MVP awardees! - Congratulations to all of you.
- A Project Guide to UX Design And Content Strategy - Very nice document that tells us how a team organizes their work to create a great user experience. Step by step, we pass what look like a real case.
- New Year, new Git release - Can an awesome tool become even more amazing? Learn how Git did it.