This is the last post of 2011. Happy Holidays to every one and see you next year for others Reading Notes!
- Utiliser la puissance du Cloud Azure pour faire votre propre raytracer - Really nice idea and great demo of parallelism. Imagine this using the power of HPC. [french]
- Announcing the Service Bus EAI & EDI Labs Release (ItaiRazMS) - Great release that arrived earlier than expected. This is a good timing to try the labs everything is free.
- SQL Azure Management Portal Tips and Tricks: Part I (R Syam Kumar) - After the portal face lift, it's good to have a walkthrough all the new capabilities. [video demo]
- SQL Azure Management Portal Tips and Tricks: Part II (R Syam Kumar) - Nice post. It past in detail all the novelties of the new SQL Azure Management Portal
- How you can store decimal data in Windows Azure Table Storage? - Nice tricks that simplify a lot the usage of decimal.
- Developing Windows Azure Applications with Visual Studio - Nice presentation where Jay Schmelzer show how develop debug and of course deploy.
- Azure Service Bus Connect EAI and EDI “Integration Services” CTP (Rick Garibay) - I great post about the new release of EDI and AIS that is now available in labs.
- Microsoft's Scott Guthrie and his impact on Azure - As a .Net and Visual Studio user I'm happy with the current toolset... but I'm curious to see what will happen.
- How to get to SQL Azure Query Performance Data (mbenkov) - This post present the new UI of the Azure SQL management portal. A big improvement that for sure.
- Responsive Cloud Design (David Pallmann) - This nice post talk about a close future where a good Responsive Web Design (RWD) will be the key.
- Hands on Lab for Moving Applications to the Cloud - Starter kit for moving in the cloud. The post quickly present the labs.
- Important Announcements Regarding the Access Control Service (Himanshu_Singh) - Great news!
- An Introduction to EAI Bridges - This post present the news EAI Bridge capability in the last Labs release and explain how to get started.
- Windows Azure Resource: A Guide to Claims-Based Identity and Access Control, Second Edition - Introduce a free eBook about Claims-Based Identity and Access Control.
- Cloud Cover Show
- Create a Node.js App on Azure in 3 minutes - A Hello word demo in few words. Could not be simplify.
- Design pattern "Template" avec Ruby - Very clear post that explain the utility of inheritance.
- The Elements of Distributed Architecture (Clemens Vasters) – I just watch few minutes, but it look great! Introduction to the key elements of distributed software architecture. [video]
- Predictions for the future (Maarten Balliauw) - Maarten present is prediction and as usual... interesting.