- Azure Mobile Apps November 2015 Update (Matthew Henderson) - Great news features are all explains in this post.
- Microsoft at Supercomputing Yes, we support Linux (Alex Sutton) - Azure is a very good place to do your supercomputing whatever is your targeted OS, this post explains why.
- Announcing API Management and Event Hubs integration (Steve Danielson) - Great new features announced.
- On & Off - Done Right on Azure - This post shows how to manage Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Where we preserve networking, security and state while temporarily removing compute. When the time comes, we restore the compute resources and operate normally.
- Visual Studio Code - NEW RELEASE: v0.10.2 (6 bug fixes) (Ed Price - MSFT) - You saw the notification, but wonder what was inside this update, then this quick post is for you.
- I’m sorry, but your email address is not as valuable as you think it is - Interesting thoughts about sharing our email address or not.
- The piracy paradox at Udemy - Very interesting post about security and the Internet.