Suggestion of the week
- Building an ASP.NET 5 website using Visual Studio Code (VSCode) and Yeoman - If you are looking for a super light .Net environment, whatever you are on Windows, Linux or Apple, this is th perfect post to get started.
- Azure IoT Hub in Public Preview - Quick intro to Azure IoT Hub leveraging the excellent AzureCon video.
- Freeing your Azure data with F# Type Providers - This nice post regroupes nice Azure storage type, enough to make you fall in love with F# right await.
- Version Control PowerShell Scripts with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Team Services - This post describes a fantastic solution if you already have Visual Studio (it could also be the free community edition). But vscode could also be a nice. solution.
- Evolution of #CSharp (1.0 to 6.0) - an Infographic (Kunal Chowdhury) - Cool recap an infographic.
- Submitting your first Pull Request (David Paquette) - Nice post, that demystifies a lo o things, if Git is new for you or that open source projects.
- Task runners in Visual Studio 2015 (Mads Kristensen) - This post regroups many extensions to Visual Studio that will definitely speed up repetitive process.
- Visualizing Your (Real) Software Architecture (View all posts by Erik Dietrich) - This post describe a situation that too often true, and suggested a way to avoid it.
- When did we stop caring about memory management? - That totally right!
- Developers: Here’s why you should make yourself replaceable - Interesting post, how many of this Howard type did you work with?