Suggestion of the week
- 6 Presentation Mistakes Every Professional Should Avoid (Mike Pacchione) - Very interesting post about mistakes that most (read all) of us do, and of course how we could avoid them.
- Dependency Injection and ILogger in Azure Functions (Rory Primrose) - Nice post that explains how to do logging with ILogger in Azure functions.
- About Blockchain (Clemens Vasters) - Blockchain; the what, the how, the why and probably all your questions about it are answered in this post.
- Connecting Your Azure Bots with QnA Maker Services (Abhijit Jana) - Nice post to get started with the bot framework and learn how to test your prototype.
- Join Microsoft Build Live for the ultimate digital experience (Microsoft Azure) - It's this week reserve your days!
- Keep VS Code from Becoming an IDE (Ryan Palo) - Great finally! I super happy to see I'm not the only one doing that. Now what we need is a way to quickly change setups... Going from Markdown editor to Azure C# Function.
- VS Code can do that?! (Burke Holland and Sarah Drasner) - Pretty cool little tips and tricks with vscode.
- Power BI Desktop April Feature Summary (Amanda Cofsky) - Check out all the new features from April release.
- How Can You Be Sure Someone Has True Leadership Skills? Look for These 2 Rare Signs (Marcel Schwantes) - Interesting post. Its True, we all have our stories.
- The ONE Thing The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
Authors Gary Keller, Jay Papasan
That book was fantastic, and I really mean it. It helps on so many points! Professional, personal, social... It must be in your library.