Suggestion of the week
- HttpRepl: A command-line tool for interacting with RESTful HTTP services (Angelos) - What a great tool, looking forward to trying it.
- Azure Blob Storage SAS Guidelines (Mark Heath) - Great post that shares best practices.
- Containerized Azure Pipelines Agent using Docker with WSL2 (Wes MacDonald) - Wsl 2 looks incredibly interesting... This post shows one more reason why you should also be looking forward to using it in your everyday work.
- 10 Tips For Debugging in Production (Molly Struve) - A very interesting real-life story... Will they find the solution?
- Clean up your code with destructuring (Carl) - Interesting way to keep your code clean. It uses a different syntax but seems to work well.
- How to write 90% cleaner code with Hooks 5535657251 (Amandeep Singh) - Okay. I don't know React, but it's really nice to see that framework continue to evolve like that with his community. A very interesting post.
- Economics of Kubernetes, with Owen Rog (Craig and Adam) - Really interesting episode. Of course all the news about Kubernetes were interesting, but even more the economics of cloud computing with the guess of the week, Owen Rog.
- Docker Desktop for WSL 2 integrates Windows 10 and Linux even closer (Scott Hanselman) - Nice thoughts about the new upcoming wsl2.
- Top 3 Tools For Boosting Your Productivity (Emma Wedekind) - Oh, it's a bummer that not all suggestions are multi-platform because they ALL look amazing.