Every Monday, I share my reading notes. Those are the articles, blog posts, podcast episodes, and books that catch my interest during the week and that I found interesting. It's a mix of the actuality and what I consumed.
- Linked ARM Templates for a Multi Resource Azure Solution (Roy Kim (MVP)) (Roy Kim) - A nice quick post with code sample to show how to simplify and help to maintain ARM templates.
- Azure Advent Calendar video - Azure CLI and Cloudshell (Dan Clarke) - Wow! One great post and a ton of pretty cool videos available on YouTube...
- Generating Images with Azure Functions (Aaron Powell) - Brilliant usage of Azure function and its the first one I see in F#! All the code is available in GitHub, definitely worth the detour.
- A WebAssembly Powered Augmented Reality Sudoku Solver (Colin Eberhardt) - This is sick! I'm very impressed by all that work and of course by the result! A great post that explains all the steps to get that working.
- ASP.NET Core Integration Testing & Mocking using Moq (Muhammad Rehan Saeed) - Great post that explains all the setup to put in place a stable and reliable test solution.
- Use MongoDB in Your C# ASP.NET Apps (Terje Kolderup) - This is a very complete tutorial the shows all the code and explains step by step how to add, configure and use MongoDB.
- SPI 401: Jesse Cole—The Yellow Tux Guy (Jesse Cole) - Wow! Great show, if you don't feel pumped up and 200% motivated after listening to this show... We might be in Zombieland already.... 😜.
- Is that position available for remote? (Mark Downie) - A very interesting post that, I think, explains well the 'behind the scene' of the response we can get when asking the remote question.