Every Monday, I share my "reading notes". Those are a curated list of all the articles, blog posts, podcast episodes, and books that catch my interest during the week and that I found interesting.
It's a mix of the actuality and what I consumed.
You think you may have interesting content, share it!
- 5 Things to Know about Serverless in 2020 (Andrew Tunall) - Interesting post about Lambda services.
- Hosting Blazor Web Assembly App on Azure Static Web App (Justin Yoo) - Very interesting post with a lot of information and great code examples.
- Hosting Blazor WebAssembly in Azure Static Web Apps (Preview) (Tim Heuer) - Another great post that explores the possibilities of using Blazor web assembly with some C# Azure functions inside the new Azure Static Web App.
- Getting Value from appsettings.json in .NET Core (Jeetendra Gund ) - Nice little quick tutorial the read values in an MVC structured app.
- Building a notifications client with Xamarin and Azure (Laurent Bugnion) - A very nice post that describe how Laurent started to build his cross platforms tools. Sharing the gotchas and a few tips along this first post of the series.
- Which Database should I use in my Azure Serverless App? (Mark Heath) - Nice overview of the type of data storage in Azure.
- 7 principles for modern tech leaders (William Peachey) - Nice post about the evolution of roles in our field of expertise and what could/ should be a a leader roles.
- Do I need to code in my free time to be a good developer? (Maxim Chechenev) - Interesting point of view about a trend. I personally think the answer is not yes or no... But its depends or it required more details.