It's a mix of the actuality and what I consumed. Enjoy!
- Running ASP.NET Core Apps on a Synology NAS with Docker (Jason Roberts) - Cool project to leverage your NAS to his max potential.
- Git Visualized: Forked a Repo, Now The Original Has More Commits (Saqib Ameen) - A nice little gem... Commun scenario that we all at one point struggle with.
- Add Discord Notifications to ASP.NET Core Apps (Steve Smith) - Really nice post that shows us how to use GitHub actions and Csharp to push info into Discord. I need to try something like that someday....
- How I Got My Website to Load in 1 Second (Jeremy Morgan) - An interesting story about a migration and some optimization choices.
- Top 3 Blazor Extensions for Visual Studio Code -- Visual Studio Magazine (David Ramel) - Nice extensions that definitely deserve our attention.
- Try gh, GitHub's new CLI (John Papa) - Oh, that's really nice I like that. I find it funny that t should like you just got a hit in the chest. However, it looks powerful enough to cut your breath... so it probably deserves it.
- Use SimpleSQL from Github pages (Simone Mosciatti) - That's kind of really cool. It gives me a few ideas...
- Using Entity Framework in a Blazor Server Application (David Grace) - This post shares two nice solutions for a recurring error with EF Core.
- Internet Legend Hank Green! Founder of VidCon, Vlogbrothers and His Production (That Creative Life) - Strangely I didn't know much about this guest... What a pleasant discovery!
- How to Succeed In Building Developer Tooling with Peter Pezaris (Software Engineering Unlocked) - Don't blink, don't even blink. Not sure if it really apply when you listen to podcast, but this episode was so packed of great content. I really like the open discussion. An awesome show.
- 0241 - Etienne Tremblay - GitHub Actions (Visual Studio Talk Show) - Great episode that compare, discuss, and speculate with GitHub Actions and Azure DevOps. It's in French. I miss you guys it's been too long... Great show.
- Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19603 (Brandon LeBlanc) - Nice.... Are you on a developer's ring?
- How I Manage and Plan Tasks as a Remote Worker (Thomas Maurer) - It's very interesting to see how others are doing, and the kind of tools they are using..Even better when it's your colleague.
- Using Certificates from Azure Key Vault in ASP.NET Core (Damien Bowden) - An interesting post that leverages keyvault with Identity server.