- Automating Releases in GitHub through Azure Pipelines (Raiyan Alam) - So cool, I need to find a project to do that. Ok bye.
- Creating a Windows Container Build Agent for Azure Pipelines (Jakob Ehn) - This excellent post explains how to build a container with all the components required to have a full .Net build agent.
- How to use Windows 10's built-in OpenSSH to automatically SSH into a remote Linux machine (Scott Hanselman) - Nice post that explains how to configure what we already have, instead of installing yet another tool.
- Remote debugging with VS Code on Windows to a Raspberry Pi using .NET Core on ARM (Scott Hanselman) - A great example of the mojo: if you do a thing twice... automate it.
- Security bugs are fundamentally different than quality bugs (Tanya Janca) - This is a nice post that examines, dissects the difference between QA and security tests.
- MongoDB on Windows in Minutes with Docker (Jeremy Likness) - A great quick tutorial to install a mongodb in a container in 2 minutes.
- Simplicity is Key - Exploring Minimal Web Design (Cameron Chapman) - A very inspiring post that shows us many good designs.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective IT Leaders (JD Meier) - Interesting post. It covers pretty well all the aspect of efficient IT people. Easy to identify hard to master.
- What's the Best Video Stabilization Software? Premiere, After Effects, Resolve Reviewed (Lewis McGregor) - Very detailed analysis of the stabilization feature.