- Using Azure QnA Maker (MS Bot Framework V4 Preview Edition) - This post is an excellent tutorial to get started, it explains everything step by step and you can download the final code.
- The moment I came to play with .NET Standard 2.0 – Azure Functions (Dominique St-Amand) - Nice advice/walkthrough to update our Azure Fonctions.
- Step by step: Detecting files added between two commits in git (Maxime Rouiller) - Awesome! It makes total sense to be able to filter and manipulate the query outputs, but I never thought of doing it... I still use a lot GUI App...
- .NET Core Code Coverage as a Global Tool with coverlet (Scott Hanselman) - I think it's a really cool time to be a developer as so many great tools are available (and free).
- ASP.NET Core Hidden Gem – QueryHelpers (Muhammad Rehan Saeed) - Cool little tricks.
- LINQ Challenge #3 (Mark Heath) - Okay, I know I'm not a LINQ expert but ... I'm curious to see the answers and will definitely give it a try.
- Unit Testing in ASP.NET Core Web API (Milos Davidovic) - Great tutorial that explains every bit of the inversion of control and how to create your unit tests.
- Building a Real Time Data Pipeline in Azure – Part 2 (Jason Farrell) - Interesting start (part 2) of a series build and editing a solution.
- Lynx is dead - Long live Browsh for text-based internet browsing (Scott Hanselman) - Wow that's really interesting... It's True though that it feels like ... The old time.