Suggestion of the week
- How to use Azure Search with D3.js to Build Interactive Data Visualizations (Liam Cavanagh) - An awesome idea to display the result of Azure Search, and it look really cool.
- My First Azure DocumentDB Account (Eitan Blumin) - Nice tutorial that explains how to create a documentDB from scratch.
- Azure Preview Portal Improvements (June Update) (Leon Welicki) - Wow! See how little things can have a great impact on the user experience.
- Hey Azure, how's my Web App doing? - Great post about web apps metrics.
- New DocumentDB ORDER BY Features in the Azure Preview Portal (Stephen Baron) - Nice new feature.
- Cloud Cruiser and Microsoft Azure Billing API Integration - Interesting post that shows how we can use the new Azure billing API as data to there services.
- Gain insights into your Microsoft Azure resource consumption (BryanLa) - Interesting post to know more about our consumption.
- Azure Redis Cache Updates for June 2015 (Pranav Rastogi) - Nice quick post about the new Redis Cache features.
- Move VMware, AWS, Hyper-V and Physical Servers to Azure (Abhishek A. Hemrajani) - An amazing tool, and a great opportunity to try it for free!
Customers can replicate on-premises workloads to Azure with Azure Site Recovery for 31 days at no charge
- Integrate your on-premises infrastructure with Azure (Jim Dial) - A great tool to visualize the infrastructure to help in a hybrid situation.
- Announcing Cortana Analytics Suite and New Partner Investments at WPC 2015 (Takeshi Numoto) - I'm looking forward to trying it out.
- Microservices Guide - This is the perfect post to get started with micro services. a nice overview what it is, and when to use it.
- Are You Making These 10 DDD Mistakes? (Daniel) - Nice infographic about the most frequent mistakes.
- Transitioning from ASP.NET Web API 2 to ASP.NET MVC 6 - Great post that will walk you through all the things to watch before doing a transition to Asp.net 5 and Mvc6.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Working with the ASP.NET Web API and AngularJS (Dhananjay Kumar) - Nice tutorial that presents a complete but simple scenario easy to follow.
- Node.js: Understanding NPM - This is the perfect post to get started on the Node NPM. A tool that every developer should know.
- Role-based access control in the Microsoft Azure portal (Justin Hall) - Very complete doc.
- Cortana for Android Leaks Early, Available for Download (Kellex) - Nice, we can try Coryana today!
- Microsoft’s Global Partner Conference in Toronto July 2016 - Not far from home, this is really good.