Suggestion of the week
- I Almost Left Tech Today, Here’s Why (Clémentine Pirlot) - What a shame we are in 2017 and those behaviors not only still exist, but are tolerated.
- Migrating a Web App from ClearDB to Azure Database for MySQL (Jason Anderson) - Great tutorial that explains step by step how to migrate your database. For all the people that use the Wordpress in Azure ns have complained about this very limited ( but free) ClearDB setup, this post is for you.
- The gap is filled: How Azure Container Instances completes the PaaS hosting spectrum at last – Opsgility (John Adams) - Learn a bit of PaaS history in this nice post.
- A proper terminal for Visual Studio (Scott Hanselman) - Hmmm. I like that idea...
- VS Code Quick Tip: Install Curl to Speed Up REST API Testing -- Visual Studio Magazine (David Ramel) - Great way to speed up API testing indeed, and very simple too.
- Introducing the #Azure #CosmosDB Change Feed Processor Library (Judy Hanwen Shen) - Cool post that lists a few scenarios where CosmoDB could really help you.
- Build apps faster with Azure Serverless (Raman Sharma) - Full automatic and all on demand, today's cloud offer a lot.