Suggestion of the week
- The one who created languages (Anne-Laure Civeyrac) - Fantastic article and video. It's a must.
- What's the difference between a console, a terminal, and a shell? (Scott Hanselman) - Fantastic post short and clear. It's so simple, yet could still be confusing at the same time. Well, until you read this post.
- Now is the time to make a fresh new Windows Terminal profiles.json (Scott Hanselman) - I have never been so excited about a terminal. But this one wants to do things right, option and flexibility without being too complex to use and setup.
- Blazor Server in .NET Core 3.0 scenarios and performance (Daniel Ruth) - Great post that explains which version of Blazor could be used in different scenarios and when it better to use something else.
- ASP.NET Core and Blazor updates in .NET Core 3.0 Release Candidate 1 (Daniel Ruth) - Wonderful! The release candidate is already available.
- How to build with Cake on Linux using Cake.CoreCLR or the Cake global tool (Andrew Lock) - Great post playing with .Net Core on the Linux side...does v3.0 will have an impact...
- Run an External Executable in ASP.NET Core (Changhui Xu) - An interesting post, very clear.
- Visual Studio Remotes: Simplifying developer environments (Martin Moxon) - If you didn't try yet the remote feature of VSCode, read this post and give it a try. It's a game-changing feature.
- Runtime binding with Azure Functions (Craig Shoemaker) - Great post that goes over the Azure Function binding.