- Building Your Resume Like a Boss with CI (Steven Edouard) - I had so much fun playing with this…
- Azure Data Factory Updates: Diagram View Enhancements (Gaurav Malhotra) - Really good work from Azure Data Factory team here, those changes are amazing.
- Enabling WP CLI in Azure Websites - Nice post that introduces some Azure WebSite Extension, and plays with Kudu.
- How to enable a Site Extension in Azure Websites - Nice post that explains the power of the Azure website extension.
- Get Started with the Enterprise Mobility Suite in Minutes (Simon May) - Nice post that gives a lot of very useful informations.
- Connecting on-premises Active Directory to Azure AD can give your org these 5 great advantages (Simon May) - Perfect pst to understand how azure active directory could be the perfect extension you are missing…
- Saving #Azure Resource Manager Templates to JSON files on disk (Alexandre Brisebois) - Useful post, learn how to manage your Azure resources…
By Jason Roberts
Released: December 2014
This book it undoubtedly for people who already know C#. If you want to learn C# by doing the best practices, I would strongly suggest to start with something else. However, if you already know how to code, and you want to improve your, or got this little plus; this book is a must.
It’s not a very big book, but all the zones are covered. It’s split into three parts. The first one will provides many good this to improve the performance of your code, customizes your debug experience, and more. The second part will focus on the very useful design patterns that we should all have in our back pocket. Finally, the third and last section introduces tools and frameworks (NUnits, Moq, etc.) to facilitate your work.
I would definitely recommend this book to any developer. The book is available in all the digital format for free, but if you like it consider giving a donation. :)
- Finding an Invisible NAS on a Network (Alexandre Brisebois) - I like those stories where people, like us, learn something the “hard way” , and share their fresh experience.