- Azure Log Analytics – meet our new query language (Noa Kuperberg) - This post shares great examples of simple, but useful query to get started.
- Azure Site Recovery powers new Managed DR offerings by Microsoft Partners (Mayank Nayar) - Nice DR option with well-known partners to keep our VM safe as our business.
- Five more reasons why you should download the Azure mobile app (Shankar Sivadasan) - This app is getting better and better every time I hear about it. Guess what I will install in a few...
- How to configure log4net on Azure App Service (Benjamin Perkins) - You prefer log4net because your App is also deployed on-premise, or because you are just doing a lift&shift, or any other reason, this post is for you, every little things are explained in details.
- Integrating Azure Advisor Into Your Workday (Timothy Warner) - The azure advisor is one of my favorite tools in Azure, always something nice to do with it... Well until you fix it.
- Query across resources (Noa Kuperberg) - Wow! This is a really good news.
- Server-side rendering a D3 chart with React 16 - A geek with a hat (Swizec Teller) - It's an interesting tutorial that shows how to optimize the refresh of your chart using React.
- Tabs vs Spaces - A peaceful resolution with EditorConfig in Visual Studio. Plus .NET Extensions! (Scott Hanselman) - I personally don't really care to use spaces or tab ( I will use what's already there) but that config editor... That's something that will save a few teams... This is a post to share!
- What’s brewing in Visual Studio Team Services: September 2017 Digest (Buck Hodges) - VSTS is so packed of features it's a must to every developer and team. This post does a tour of the new feature it will give you an idea of this gigantic tool.
- Yes to databases in containers - Microsoft SQL Server available on Docker Store - Docker Blog (Elton Stoneman) - Pretty convenient I think, looking forward to trying it.
- Why I won’t write code demos, articles or new talks in your interview process (Frédéric Harper) - Interesting thoughts about some hirering practices. Finding a good math it's hard on both side.