Suggestion of the week
- How to securely connect to Azure from C# and run REST APIs (Benjamin Perkins) - Great post! This last piece put all the puzzle pieces together. And I love when author shared their mistakes... we learn even more.
- How to audit an Azure subscription Role Based Access Control (RBAC) assignments (Stephane Lapointe) - Great new PowerShell script to help us keeping the control over our subscriptions.
- Introducing Azure DevOps (null) - VSTS just got a major update... It's now on called azure DevOps and is packed with tons of great features. Awesome!
- A complete containerized .NET Core Application microservice that is as small as possible (Scott Hanselman) - A great new part in the optimization journey of Scott and his Apps.
- Introducing Microsoft Learn (Microsoft Developer) - Nice short video that explains why the new Learn portal will be so great.
- NLog vs log4net vs Serilog: Compare .NET Logging Frameworks (Simon Timms) - Useful post that reviews three popular logging framework.
- Scripts to remove old .NET Core SDKs (Scott Hanselman) - Neet script! Thanks, Scott.
- Attitude Matters (When It Comes To Winning Users Over)! (Gaurav) - Interesting post that once again shows that communication is A great in both ways.
- When and Why Chatbots - The Wit and Ramblings of David Giard (David Giard) - Yes chatbot, are great... But not to all situation, learn more in the post why.
- Windows Virtual Desktop (null) - This week Microsoft announced what looks like a very simple way to get powerful environments without all the trouble to maintain them. More to come.