- Publishing Static Content to Azure Blob Storage (Jason N. Gaylord) - Yet another great tutorial to copy files from inside an Azure Pipeline.
- The Wide World of Microsoft Windows on AWS | Amazon Web Services (Jeff Barr) - Great list of Windows services running on AWS with some context, very instructive.
- Accessibility Insights for the Web and Windows makes accessibility even easier (Scott Hanselman) - Nice tools. Definitely, something I will look into.
- New features for extension authors in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.1 | The Visual Studio Blog (Mads Kristensen) - That's a lot of 'little' thing that would make a big difference. Well done.
- Progressive Web Apps & Electron (Felix Rieseberg) - Excellent post that does a thorough comparison between pwa and electron app.
- Tests code coverage in Visual Studio Code with C# and .Net Core (Alberto Bar-Noy) - Awesome post that introduces a code coverage tool for .Net Core.
- Hevesh5 - Making a YouTube Career from Viral Domino Art (#46) (That Creative Life) - Great show. An amazing story.
- Azure Functions using Node with Simona Cotin (.NET Rocks!) - Great show. I just switch my website following that Jam stack pattern. I was planning to use Azure Functions to add a few little twists.... I'm happy to see that I not alone thinking like that!
- 0230 - Alain Vezina - Le métier du DevOps (Visual Studio Talk Show) - Super épisode, très intéressant d'entendre parler du rôle de DevOps de quelqu'un qui le vie au quotidien. Merci de la suggestion, je crois, bien que je suis du pour relire The Pheonix Project.
- Goal Setting Tips & Tracking KPIs (Video Pursuit Podcast) - Really interesting episode. Everybody is talking about matrix and KPI... But it's not frequent to hear about the "how". I really like how the goals are explained, achievable, but not easy... And how we should react when we don't reach them.
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code (John Papa) - Cool new little extension for writers.
- Surface Pro – Don’t forget to update the Dock (buildbod) - Great advice, that will save you a lot of time.
~ Good week!