Suggestion of the week
- Writing tests in Postman (joyce) - With all the connected things and all the API in our system, this post shows a brilliant and simple way to test all those external calls.
- Benefits of using the Azure IoT SDKs, and pitfalls to avoid if you don’t (Yi Zhong) - All open sources and packed of good stuff thus post shares all these goodies and some best practices if you decide to go without it.
- Container Orchestration Simplified with Managed Kubernetes in Azure Container Service (AKS) (Scott Hanselman, Rob Caron) - Great video that shows us how simplified our work could be.
- How we set up daily Azure spending alerts and saved $10k (Mike Larah) - Cloudyn is definitely a must in many cases. I need to see how it manages CSP subscriptions and limited access for clients. This post also shared how to integrate it in Slack, pretty cool.
- One-click replication for Azure Virtual Machines with Azure Site Recovery (Sujay Talasila) - Fantastic! It couldn't be more simple.
- Miniblog.Core is a new blog engine built using ASP.NET Core 2.0 (Mads Kristensen) - This post is not only about a sweat new blog engine, but also a call for coders. Everything is available on GitHub.
- Server-side charts with ASP.NET Core, Node services and D3.js | Gunnar Peipman - Programming Blog (Gunnar Peipman) - D3 is an amazing and very popular library, this post shows a very nice project built with it.
- Create a .NET Core 2 application on Linux with Visual Studio Code (Benjamin Perkins) - Nice quick tutorial to quickly get started.
- How to install NuGet Package in Visual Studio Code Linux Ubuntu (Benjamin Perkins) - Quick and easy.
- What is Power BI Embedded? (Guy in a Cube ) - A quick video that explains perfectly the purpose of The embedded offer.
- What’s Your Project Problem? (Johanna) - Interesting post of view and many good references about time and resourceful people management.