- How the .NET Team uses Azure Pipelines to produce Docker Images (Matt Thalman) - Woaaah! I knew there were many docker images, but I didn't think it was that much. It's Incredibly interesting to read everything that is in place to do all those images...automatically.
- Announcing the Azure Repos app for Slack (Karthik RG) - Nice features.
- ASP.NET Core and Blazor updates in .NET Core 3.0 Preview 9 (Daniel Ruth) - Already Preview 9 with a ton of upgrades. This team is sick! Seriously, awesome work.
- Containerising a Blazor WebAssembly App (Chris Sainty) - Once more Docker is displayed as a very useful development tool.
- Git Graph Visualizes Branches in VS Code for Free (Steve Smith) - There so many great extension for VSCode, the community is amazing.
- Moving from jQuery to Vue (Shawn Wildermuth) - An interesting post that explains Vue and gives references from a jQuery user...like me.